Thursday, March 17, 2016

Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha with Whipped Cream and Cinnamon Powder

It's ironic that my motto goes like "There's more to life than Starbucks" and yet my first review is about a Starbucks coffee. Anyway, I've decided to write about this coffee because I thought it'd be easier to write something you've just had. For this instance I just finished my iced white chocolate mocha coffee that comes with a cream on top and a sprinkle of cinnamon powder. I usually say no to whipped cream but today I made an exemption.

Photo not mine because I really don't like taking photos of my Starbucks
drink. I think I'm too old for that. That's not my girlfriend either.

And you know what? I didn't expect I would like it.

It's not like I haven't tried this before but the cinnamon was just too aromatic that the coffee worked my taste buds good. The coffee itself was the average Starbucks coffee as we know it - sweet with an edge and gets bland when the ice melts - so I suggest you experiment with the free powdered stuff they put on the side of the counter. There's nutmeg, vanilla, cinnamon and chocolate powder. Surprisingly, I enjoyed my drink today but I still think that Starbucks will never be my go-to coffee.



0 comments:

Post a Comment